I use to access Open Educational Resources to:
- recommend content to teachers who are building online courses or are adapting their face-to-face courses to a blended methodology.
- to explore Open Educational Resources both in Spanish as in English.
Some of the OER sites I visit to explore didactic materials:
- Coursera: Courses, Online, For Free.
- Free Online Course Materials, MIT OpenCourseWare
- The OpenCourseWare Consortium
- Free Online Courses from Top Universities | Open Culture
- Tufts OER – Tufts OpenCourseWare
- Intute – Virtual Training Suite – Home
- Connexions – Sharing Knowledge and Building Communities
- Netskills: BCE Training Online
- OCW – Tecnológico de Monterrey (Spanish)
- OPENCOURSEWARE universia (Spanish)
I read the chapter 8: Open Educational Resources.